100 capsules or 2 oz loose tea herb available| Vegan | Alkaline
Main Ingredients- Nettle, Burdock Root, Yellow Dock, Dandelion Leaf, Blue Vervain
Directions: Steep 1 teaspoon of loose herbs in hot water in the morning for 5 min. Ginger tea is recommended. Drink cool & up to 3x a day. Strainer herb can be used twice.
- flushes harmful bacteria from urinary tract
- natural diuretic
- relieves fluid retention
- relieves kidney/bladder stones
- treats urinary tract infections
- high in iron, calcium for bone strength
- Allows for better uptake & absorption from iron sources
- rich in iron, essential minerals, & stimulates bile production from liver, assisting in fat digestion
- Calms nerves & adrenals in order for iron uptake to occur
Capsules- Take 2 in the AM.
*Always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.